“For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” - Ephesians 2:10
Our Core Values
1) THE FOUNDATION - The bible is our foundation, and it reveals the truth of who we are and our need for a savior. The bible is the word of God and is our ultimate authority on instructing us how to live.
2) WE PRAY - We believe that prayer changes things; changes lives; and demonstrates our full dependency upon God.
3) WE WORSHIP - Worship is expressing our love, honor, and praise to God for who He is, what He has said, what He's done, and what He's yet to do.
4) SPIRITUAL GROWTH - God loves us too much to leave us the way He found us. God’s desire, and our goal, is to develop every believer into a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ.
5) SERVING OTHERS - When we serve, we bless others; we are blessed; and we fulfill one of God’s purposes for our life. We are committed to serve together. We serve with passion and excellence because we should always give our best for God.
6) ACCEPTANCE - We accept everyone wherever they are in life – just like Jesus does. God loves everyone and wants to express His love to them through us.
7) SHARING THE GOSPEL - God is at work in the lives of people. He wants to use us to share the Good News of Jesus with those who don’t know Him. Spiritually lost people matter to God – they should matter to us.